Страница 2 из 2 ПерваяПервая 12
Показано с 11 по 14 из 14

Тема: FV4005 and T28

Сержант Аватар для HUNTER.PL

FV4005 and T28

hi guys, im close to have 84k loyality points and i wonder is it fine to research FV4005 or should Icolect more for object 280 or amx30? i play without gold so its a bite hard for me to colect silver to buy a points. I like power of this TD but i know its very soft like paper.
    and another question is the best configuration in standard mode for T28 is? fiber, reload and 3 more?

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от Dski Посмотреть сообщение
    1966GATE-13- Booting a member for no reason?? Is that really what a Corps Leader should be doing?? What kind of message does that send to the rest in your Corps?? Would you care to tell us why you booted him? Our is it a secret?
    Yes we can answer that question it is easy maybe you can learn something from the leadership. Members who don't invite them to join the legion and just send a application to GUARDIANS if we have free slots we can accept them. But when we have 4 battles in the global map at the same time and he is online and play standard mode, and he dont come to help the legion he will go out from the legion, we want players for the global map and not for the standard mode.We give him the opportunity to join the best legion and he dont respect it. We have some rules in the legions. You join the legion and you follow us in the facebook group page, you join discord , you join global map when we need help and have 3-4 battles at the same time. Well this guy he take the warning from me and he dont do nothing, But the smart guy just he stay and take loyalty points from our legion. When my team he take 812 points 812x5=4060 points per day he take the tank in 20 days, but he dont respect nothing. So kick and out from the legion. So simple and this is the message we send to the rest corp players or new players.We give it to him 1 month he dont answer to my invites to play with me and tghe rest legion only solo gaming, he dont answer to my questions, he dont join facebook group page, he dont do nothing, also i put the polands guys to speak with him and help him faster than me, and speak in his languange but he dont respect nothing.... KICK AND OUT FROM EVERYWHERE.
    One Man Army

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Scrap.Metal Both you and Frank are correct, if booted from a Corps you lose no LP. What you missed was the above posts before they was edited ;-) lol
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Лейтенант Аватар для Dski
    Ok 1966GATE-13- thanks for you answering me, and now I understand why you booted him
    Последний раз редактировалось Dski; 02.07.2018 в 18:10.
    Dski
    L.S.F

Факт: если вы плохо играете, вас называют нубом. Если вы играете хорошо, они называют вас читом

Ефрейтор
    1. FV 5 ,,fridge" has very similar gun to fv 215 ,,godzilla" (5 has better camo as td and it is better spotter, 215 can sometimes block hit instead // Both - fv and 280 are useful and good toys because of their guns. Dont think that 280 is super bulletproof tank, cause it isnt if u know how to deal with it . Amx is [CENSORED] tank 4 me, not worth 1 month of collecting LP using silver - low pen even with gold shells.
    2. T28 - reload / fiber/ add 400 HP/ tracks main dev /last - gun control or add 300 hp - your choice /// Consu: u need 2x track repair kits!!! (all for standard mode)
    Последний раз редактировалось Frank_Lampard_8; 02.07.2018 в 06:49.

Ваши права