Показано с 1 по 6 из 6

Тема: No players anymore in the game.

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-

Злость No players anymore in the game.

I told you months before do something now all the players they are leave the game. You will do something for that or we will watch the game to die day by day. You will make advertise to bring new players to the game? The game he is going to close?

https://prntscr.com/k7af19
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.07.2018 в 03:51.
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Hello. As well as the last time I will say only one thing. 4 a.m. people are sleeping

Злость

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello. As well as the last time I will say only one thing. 4 a.m. people are sleeping
    • oK i know your official answer and it is not good, you lose all the players, you do not care for that?
    • ok i know your answer and i ask you can you do something for that?
    • You will made advertise to bring new players?
    • Or the game he die day by day, and just we wait to lose our money?
    • It is important to answer you will do something to bring new players YES or NO?
    • please answer to my question we invest money here, if you do not want to bring new players the game are dying, not need to focus here in the future.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.07.2018 в 12:28.
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Yes, we do. But at 4 am people will still not actively play.

Цитата Сообщение от Chiffa Посмотреть сообщение
    Yes, we do. But at 4 am people will still not actively play.
    • If you make advertise in the Facebook thousand new players they will come to the server for sure, also if we made new updates with target to make the old players to come back they will come.
    • Can you explain what advertise you do ? and when ? It is from via Facebook?
    • It is from via VK the russian? It is from other platform? It is on the game room at the facebook like you say to me before 5 months?
    • Also you need to understand if we lose 300 players at the night, also we lose 1500 players at the friday-saturday-sunday (at the day) i think you have watch that in the last 7 months.
    • The problem is all the times day or night to the server, we dont have players.
    • Just we need answer, if you say your plans here all we will be happy and we will try to make the old players to come back.
    • Thanks for the answers i appreciate that. I waiting you to hear your Real plan for that big problem.
    Последний раз редактировалось 1966GATE-13-; 17.07.2018 в 16:49.
    One Man Army

Младший сержант Аватар для -ThunderCats-
    They donnt care players coming from other country, because chiffa always said like that...... if chiffa smart other continent beside russia time maybe still evening time, morning time, so people in othe country maybe can make this game still running on with more players. If they donnt add advertise again same like before in FB, so people donnt know about this game. cheers .....

Ваши права