Показано с 1 по 3 из 3

Тема: Modification bought with silver taking my gold.

Ефрейтор

Modification bought with silver taking my gold.

2 times now I have purchased modification for a tank with "silver" selected as payment method. Both times gold has been taken from my account instead of the silver I selected. Leopard modification 1700 gold and E-10 modification 850 gold = 2550 gold. As this is not what I selected I need that gold returned to me as it is the fault of the game. Please fix this problem as I know other players have been cheated out of their gold too. Because I was not aware of this fault with the game I have no screenshots of the Leopard modification, but have screenshots before and after the E-10 modification.

Nickname - K1CK4SS

ID - 606151909

Вложение 106237
    Изображения Изображения

Младший лейтенант Аватар для 1966GATE-13-
    Цитата Сообщение от K1CK4SS Посмотреть сообщение
    2 times now I have purchased modification for a tank with "silver" selected as payment method. Both times gold has been taken from my account instead of the silver I selected. Leopard modification 1700 gold and E-10 modification 850 gold = 2550 gold. As this is not what I selected I need that gold returned to me as it is the fault of the game. Please fix this problem as I know other players have been cheated out of their gold too. Because I was not aware of this fault with the game I have no screenshots of the Leopard modification, but have screenshots before and after the E-10 modification.

Nickname - K1CK4SS

ID - 606151909

Вложение 106237
    Yes i have already send video to the admins before 5 days, they say they will fix it with the new update. But when i make modify my T58 he took my GOLD 1700 you can send messsage to the chiffa and give you the GOLD back and take the silver 1.700.000 for 14 days modify for me she give it to me back the GOLD. just send photo and information for the problem and she will give you back the gold. Do not make modify any tank he will take your GOLD....
    One Man Army

Администратор Аватар для Chiffa
    Silver is written off. Gold is returned. The bug will be fixed in the following updates, while try not to purchase modifications.
    Лисота спасёт мир =^.^=
    Больше не работаю в проекте, все вопросы по игре - к Nihilis.

Ваши права