Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: gold recharge

Сержант Аватар для HUNTER.PL

gold recharge

Hello, i have a question: I was recharge gold to my account via sms, but I was over above some limit? return sms was: "limit is exceeded, repeat after 5 minutes only." system took my money from last sms I send, but didnt recharge my account! that was arround 9$, should be 2415 gold, but anyway I know u not gonna return me this money.
    and now I cant send next sms from few days, its shows me: cant send messege. my question is: my phone number is blocked forever? or for week, month? beacause I was over this funny limit system blocked my phone number? u dont wanna my money? its ridicoulus!

before phone was blocked, I did 5 sms x 2415gold, I planned to buy a mammut, now I need 501 gold to buy him but from few days I cant send a message, could somebody do something with that?
    Последний раз редактировалось HUNTER.PL; 11.04.2019 в 01:11.

any admin can answer to me? hello?

Moderator Аватар для TonySoprano
    Hello, you need to contact customer service of your network. You have blocked option of sending premium sms on your phone number.

omg....really...my network blocked me???u kidding me?

thank you for your help...
    Последний раз редактировалось FILARET-FILARET; 12.04.2019 в 21:39. Причина: дабл

Ваши права